Modine Manufacturing Company has been headquartered in Racine, WI, since its founding in 1916 by Arthur B. Modine. The Building HVAC Systems group of Modine produces heating, cooling, and ventilation equipment and has factories located in Buena Vista, Virginia and West Kingston, Rhode Island.
Our products summarized below are proudly made in the USA at the listed manufacturing facilities and fully comply with:
- 41 U.S.C. 10a/b/c, popularly known as the Buy American Act.
- Section 1605 of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) as manufactured goods produced in the United States.
- 49 U.S.C., provisions of which are popularly known as the Buy America Act:
- Section 50101 as manufactured goods produced in the United States.
- Section 5323 (j) (1) as products manufactured with steel produced in the United States.