Indoor Air Quality
With technology installed in over 100,000 applications, iWave-R is the world’s first self-cleaning, no maintenance needlepoint bi-polar ionization generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct A/C systems. As the air flows past the iWave-R, positive and negative ions actively purify the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
iWave-R treats the air in any brand of residential duct air conditioning systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM) in size with no maintenance and no replacement parts. Designed for universal mounting, the iWave-R typically requires only 15 minutes to install inside or outside of duct, or to attach magnetically near the indoor fan in the air handler. Simply connect to power using its patent-pending voltage input capability. Install between air filter and cooling coil to treat the indoor coil; as an alternative, the iWave-R can be installed in the supply air. iWave-R always works at peak performance, producing over 160 million ions/cc, more than any other ionizer product on the market. Its patent-pending self-cleaning design includes a programmable cleaning cycle that can clean the emitter brushes every 1, 3, 5 or 10 days. The iWave-R is factory set to clean every third day which is adequate for a typical installation. iWave-R does not create “black walls” as negative-only ionizer products will do.
- Patent-pending self-cleaning design ensures ongoing peak performance
- Needle point ionization actively treats air in the living space
- For duct systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM)
- Easily installs in minutes in A/C system
- Universal voltage input – 24VAC to 240VAC!
- Universal mounting with magnets
Nu-Calgon now has official test data for their iWave against SARS-CoV-2, and Human Coronavirus 229E. All tests were run using proprietary NPBI technology.Nu-Calgon is now one of the first companies to have verified SARS-CoV-2 test data, and shows an outstanding 99.4% reduction in 30 minutes with the use of iWave Needle-Point Bi-Polar Ionization Technology! Click here for more information on this testing.
Honeywell UV2400U1000 24V UV Air Purifier rated 16W is installed in the ductwork of your central air system and is designed to help reduce 99% of airborne germs and surface mold in your duct work.
The presence of micro-organism contaminants such as mold can lower the efficiency of the cooling system and cause unwated odors.
- Lamp is Always On
- Replace Lamp Annually or every 9000 hrs
- SnapLamp™ features replacement lamp handle with detachable replacement lamp.
- Universal Installation with a single product
- UV Only
- Internal Mount
- External Mount
- Specifications:Application: Return or Supply Mount
- Electrical Ratings: 24V VAC
- Contaminants Reduced: Airborne Bacteria and Surface Mold
- Electrical Rating (Watts): 16W